pages

Chez Marianne

>> Sunday, October 31, 2010

This was my third visit to Chez Marianne, a kosher Middle Eastern deli-restaurant in Le Marais. I've stood in line for a delectable sandwich from their take-out window and also feasted on their sampler plates.






The setup can be somewhat confusing. You first go inside to a little podium and pay for what you want. Then you take your ticket back outside and stand in a usually long queue. When you get to the window, you hand them your ticket and they make your food.




Chez Marianne has earned quite a good reputation for its food, deservedly so in my opinion. I expect to visit it the next time I'm in Paris and the next time and the next time....



Re-engergized after my meal, I was ready to explore more of this wondrous city.



0 comments:

Post a Comment