pages

Scoop!

>> Monday, July 5, 2010

It was 12:32, we were standing at the door, noses pressed against the glass. The kind worker took pity on us and came over to open up shop and welcome us in. It had been just yesterday that my frozen yogurt craving began, and I would not be thwarted. I had been to Scoop! twice before; I knew that satisfaction was at hand.


Apparently, the menu has some blended yogurts, but I don't know what they are, and frankly, I don't care. I chose the large cup of regular yogurt, and even though there are over thirty toppings available, including fruits, granola, candy (strawberry malted milk balls!) and sauces, I added just fresh raspberries and fresh mango.





They weigh your yogurt before and after you put on your toppings and charge for the toppings by the weight.





According to their website, the owners imagined a space that was fun for all ages, and they have surely succeeded. The decor is very inviting, and you can't beat the variety of board games and even a foosball table in the back. The music is hip and interesting without being too loud.



on my previous visit:
strawberries, kiwi and and mochi



Scoop! on Urbanspoon

0 comments:

Post a Comment