pages

The Food Allergy Mama's Baking Book

>> Tuesday, July 13, 2010

How happy I am, nay how happy my children are, that I stumbled across The Food Allergy Mama's Baking Book: Great Dairy, Egg, and Nut Free Treats for the Whole Family by Kelly Rudnicki. Everything I've tried has been a smash hit, including recipes that often elude vegan bakers, such as doughnuts, which I featured in a previous post.

chocolate chip cookies
The recipes are all easy to follow, seldom requiring ingredients you can't find in a regular supermarket.
French puff muffins
I thank my lucky stars that Rudnicki is coming out with her second baking book in September. What could she have up her sleeve?
chocolate chip brownies
If you can't find her cookbook in stores, buy it online on her website!

chewy double chocolate cookies

0 comments:

Post a Comment