pages

DavidsTea

>> Friday, April 15, 2011

A few months ago, I found I wasn't enjoying my daily coffee as much as I used to. While I do still indulge in the occasional cappuccino, my primary perk-me-up drink is now tea. And thanks to amazing tea vendors such as DavidsTea, a whole new world of sensations has opened up.

Founded by David Segal in Montréal in 2008, DavidsTea now has dozens of retail locations across Canada, including three in the Vancouver area, as well as a thriving online store.

After buying a single bag on my first visit, on my return trip, I went a little crazy....

Happy Kombucha

Fantasy Island

Buttered Rum

Crème Caramel Roobios

Jessie's Tea
Although all of the above were very good, my favourites were the Bravissimo, an herbal tea with chamomile, rosehip, orange peel and peppermint, along with goji berries.

Bravissimo
and the Lime Bang, a gunpowder green tea with lime peel, apples, and pineapple.

Lime Bang

While adding unusual ingredients to tea is nothing new, DavidsTea has brought things to the next level, and I'm eagerly anticipating another run to grab a whole new batch of teas.



David's Tea on Urbanspoon

0 comments:

Post a Comment